Low Opacity Paint
by Amanullah Tanweer on Jul 21, 2022
What: The ability of the paint to obliterate the colour difference of a substrate
- Less number of coats
- Too thin application of paint
- Newly applied paint color is much lighter
- Mixing of low quality paint or glue
- Before painting check the back panel of the paint bucket for proper thinning ratio.
- Thin the paint according to the instruction.
- Make sure to stir properly before application.
- If the color of new paint is ligter than the older one, it is advised to apply additional coat in order to achieve the desired result.
- Apply bright color with a paint roller.