Brush Marks on wall after paint
by Amanullah Tanweer on Jul 21, 2022
Are you observing some brush marks after your final coat of paint? When we apply paint with brush several bristle marks appears, there are several solutions to avoid this issue
- Paint evenly & lightly in the same direction.
- Wait until the first coat is properly dried and then applid the second coat.
- Before painting check the back panel of the paint bucket for proper thinning ratio.
- Thin the paint according to the instruction.
- Use good quality brushes for top coat.
- Before painting always dust off the surface with a rough cloth.